- Ringling Bridge run (SHS XC has a team...watch out team New Balance)
- Chilly Willy Duathlon at Ft. Desoto
- Rock n' Roll Half Marathon in St. Petersburg
- Scrub Jay 10K in Sarasota
- Gate River 15K run in Jacksonville (Great post-race...fast course)
- Clermont Olympic (getting ready for Rev3 Knoxville)
- Escape from Ft. Desoto (not totally sure on this one) Fun course but might have to be a wicked training week
- No Boston Marathon (decided to focus on my weakness this off season and leave my marathon to another year)
- Rev3 Knoxville Half [1st Rev3 ever! Super psyched!]
- Eagleman 70.3 in Cambridge, MD [Kona qualifier...need top 2!! This is why I'm doing heavy bike and swim training! This is my race of the year...let's do this!]
So, everything after June really depends on my success of Eagleman, but I'm definitely going to do Rev3 Portland (July 8), Rev3 Wisconsin Dells (August 12), and Rev3 Florida (October 27-28)
Rev3 Portland Half
Rev3 Wisconsin Dells Olympic
Rev3 Florida Half
More to come later for second half...
Any other recommendations?