Friday, December 9, 2011

2012 Race Schedule...I think

I pretty much figured out my 1st half of my race schedule...the second half gets a little hairy depending on my performance the Eagleman 70.3 in June. But here it goes...
January
- Ringling Bridge run (SHS XC has a team...watch out team New Balance)
February
- Chilly Willy Duathlon at Ft. Desoto
- Rock n' Roll Half Marathon in St. Petersburg
- Scrub Jay 10K in Sarasota
March
- Gate River 15K run in Jacksonville (Great post-race...fast course)
- Clermont Olympic (getting ready for Rev3 Knoxville)
April
- Escape from Ft. Desoto (not totally sure on this one) Fun course but might have to be a wicked training week
- No Boston Marathon (decided to focus on my weakness this off season and leave my marathon to another year)
May
- Rev3 Knoxville Half [1st Rev3 ever! Super psyched!]
June
- Eagleman 70.3 in Cambridge, MD [Kona qualifier...need top 2!! This is why I'm doing heavy bike and swim training! This is my race of the year...let's do this!]

So, everything after June really depends on my success of Eagleman, but I'm definitely going to do Rev3 Portland (July 8), Rev3 Wisconsin Dells (August 12), and Rev3 Florida (October 27-28)

July
Rev3 Portland Half
August
Rev3 Wisconsin Dells Olympic
October
Kona?....hopefully
Rev3 Florida Half

More to come later for second half...

Any other recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment